11/06/2003 - 5:38 a.m.
What do the categories mean?
Here is the list of Daily Nonsense category definitions that each post will have.
- incredible - something that seems too cool to be real
- bizarre - Strange, odd or downright wacky
- browser games - games, big or small, that you play online
- claptrap – High-flown nonsense
- cool - groovy media, idea, or basically anything that's cool
- dim-witted news - All news articles get this tag
- flash animation - All Flash animations should be tagged with this category
- gobbledygook – Wordy and often unintelligible jargon
- idiotic – something you can understand with half your brain tied behind your back
- interesting - makes you think, huh?
- nauseous - Makes you all ill inside
- nifty – ahh, now that will help
- repulsive - ugly people, websites, homepages or whatever
- rody – Parody in nature
- Twaddle – Trivial, foolish, or idle talk
- uproarious - something that made you laugh out loud
Last Week Nonsense - This Week Nonsense
Any rebroadcast, reproduction, or other use of the pictures and accounts of this nonsense
without the express written consent of Major League Baseball is prohibited. Sanitized for your protection. Do not read while
operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. One size fits all. No user-serviceable parts inside. I do not carry cash.
No wagering. Void where prohibited by law.